com company HID Global, a worldwide leader in secure identity solutions, announced today that the company has enhanced its iCLASSA SE platform with two new additions: the standards-based iCLASS Seosa credential for improved security, privacy and portability; and support for the industry-standard Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) for secure, bi-directional communications of interconnected devices.
What does OSDP stand for?
OSDP stands for Open Supervised Device Protocol (access control)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OSDP
We have 10 other meanings of OSDP in our Acronym Attic
- Origin Service Delivery Model
- Orissa State Disaster Management Authority (India)
- Ontario Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Open Source Developer Network
- Open Source Development Network
- Offshore Discharge Of Containers
- On-Board Signal and Data Processor
- Open Service Delivery Platform (Sun Microsystems)
- Open Services Development Platform (Simplified Inc.)
- Open Source Discussion Platform
- Operational Systems Development & Production
- Opposite Sex Domestic Partner
- Original Substance of the Divine Principle (Unificationist commentary)
- Office of the Secretary of Defense for Public Affairs
- Office of Satellite Data Processing and Distribution (NOAA)
- Open Source Design Pattern Library
- Oswego School District Public Library (Oswego, NY)
- Operating System Directed Power Management
- Operational Sensor Data Record
- Over, Short and Damaged Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
HID Global's next-generation readers use EAL5+ Secure Element (SE) hardware for tamper-proof protection of keys and cryptographic operations, and the industry-standard Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) to establish a seamless and secure, bidirectional communications link with the company's ActivEntry hardware modules.