David Swafford, vice president, strategic alliances at Atempo, echoed Young's remarks: "Since its inception, Atempo has been committed to open, interoperable storage networks, as evidenced by our involvement in the NDMP consortium, as well as the Open Storage Networking initiative.
What does OSNI stand for?
OSNI stands for Open Storage Networking Initiative (computing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OSNI
We have 1 other meaning of OSNI in our Acronym Attic
- One-Step Nuclear Amplification
- Open Source Network Analysis
- Oregon School Nutrition Association
- Oregon Student Nurses Association
- Ornithological Societies of North America
- Orthopedic Surgeons Network of Arizona (Phoenix, AZ)
- Oceanic Steam Navigation Company (aka The White Star Line)
- Ombudsman Services of Northern California
- Offray Specialty Narrow Fabrics (Chester, NJ)
- Osceola National Forest (Florida)
- Ordnance Survey of Northern Ireland (UK)
- Orthopaedic Surgeons of New Jersey
- Ocean Science in relation to Non-Living Resources
- Office of System and Network Management
- Office Suisse de la Navigation Maritime (Swiss Maritime Navigation Office; Basel, Switzerland)
- Ontario Society of Nutrition Management (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Olympisch Steunpunt Noord Nederland (Dutch: Olympic Support Northern Netherlands)
- Ontario Stroke Nursing Network (Canada)
- Operating System News Network
- Order Statistic-Neural Network Hybrid
Samples in periodicals archive:
This combined solution builds on our open storage networking initiative which continues to blur any distinctions between SAN and NAS.
Shark was designed to work in heterogenous environments, across all platforms and is the cornerstone of IBM's open storage networking initiative.