The final component of the long-term legislative initiative would be the establishment of an Open Space Preservation Fund that, as a dedicated fund of the state Department of Agricultural Resources, would provide a source from which money could be distributed to dairy farmers on a monthly basis - based upon milk prices - to foster the preservation of open space, environmental stewardship and tourism, and the quality of life associated with an agrarian culture.
What does OSPF stand for?
OSPF stands for Open Space Preservation Fund (Fairfax County, VA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OSPF
We have 12 other meanings of OSPF in our Acronym Attic
- Optical Society of Professional Engineers
- Organizational Spare Parts & Equipment
- Outside Plant Engineering
- Osage-Skiatook Petroleum Environmental Research (Osage County, OK)
- Organización del Sector Pesquero y Acuícola de Centroamerica (Spanish: Organization of Fishing and Aquaculture in Central America; various nations)
- Ocular Sun Protective Factor
- Office of the Special Project Facilitator (Asian Development Bank)
- Ohio Suicide Prevention Foundation (est. 2005)
- Oklahoma State Poultry Federation
- Open Shortest Path First
- Osaka Short Play Festival (Japan)
- Open Shortest Path First - Autonomous System External
- Open Shortest Path First-Traffic Engineering (Sprint)
- Otago Southland Provincial Fire Brigades Association
- Osteoporosis Society of the Philippines Foundation Inc
- Open Shortest Path First Interior Gateway Protocol
- Office of State Printing and Forms Management (Louisiana)
- Office of Strategic Planning and Financial Management (US NIH)
- Open Source Participation Guidelines (IBM)
- Operation Support Group Prototype
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tobin said he will recommend the Town consider spending funds from its utility-tax-generated open space preservation fund to help other landowners qualify similar easements.