Open Security Foundation runs the Open Source Vulnerability Database (OSVDB), the DataLossDB, and other projects.
What does OSVD stand for?
OSVD stands for Open Source Vulnerability Database (also seen as OSVDB)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Organization Shared Vision
- Organizzazione Sviluppo Vendite (Italy)
- Original Sound Version
- Other Situations of Violence
- Our Sunday Visitor (Catholic publication)
- Output Slot Vector
- Over Snow Vehicle
- Station At Øresundsvej (future Danish railway station)
- Off-Site Vital Area
- Osoba Samostatne Vydelecne Cinna
- Open Source Vulnerability Data Base
- Ostholsteinischer Segler Verein Eutin (German: Ostholstein Sailor Club Leicester)
- One Second Video Festival
- Orthogonal Variable Spreading Factor (3G UMTS coding scheme)
- Official State Vacation Guide
- Opkopers Schade Voertuigen Nederland (Dutch: Damaged Vehicle Association; Netherlands)
- Office of the Senior Vice President
- One Shot Video Productions (est. 2009)
- One Stop Voting Page (personal websites)
- Rice Viviparous-1 Gene
Samples in periodicals archive:
HP says its information is culled from the Open Source Vulnerability Database (OSVDB), the HP DVLabs' Zero Day Initiative, and the HP Web Security Research Group.
Open Source Vulnerability Database, an independent and open source database created by and for the security vulnerabilities community.