Conformal Systems is an open source software engineering firm focused on privacy and security oriented solutions.
What does OSSE stand for?
OSSE stands for Open Source Software Engineering
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OSSE
We have 18 other meanings of OSSE in our Acronym Attic
- Opportunistic Software Systems Development (various organizations)
- Optical and Space Systems Division
- Organization for the Study of Sex Differences (Washington, DC)
- Output Signal Switch Device
- Operator Support Systems Database (IAEA )
- Open Source Software Distribution Initiative
- Observation Simulation System Experiment (US NOAA)
- Observing Systems Simulation Experiment
- Office of Space Science Education (Wisconsin)
- Office of the State Superintendent of Education (Washington, DC)
- Operational Safety Suitability and Effectiveness (Air Force Instruction 63-1201)
- Oriented Scintillation Spectrometer Experiment
- Oriented Scintillation Spectrometer Experiment (telescope used at the Gamma Ray Observatory)
- Ohio State Society of Enrolled Agents (est. 1996; taxes)
- Orchid Society of South East Asia (Singapore)
- Office of State Security and Emergency Coordination (Australia)
- Open Source Host-based Intrusion Detection System
- Oakland Small Schools Foundation (Oakland, CA)
- On-Site Septic Facilities (Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission)
- On-Site Sewage Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
 Jen-Fang Lee & Tzu-Ying Chan 2004, "Organisational Structure of "User Collaboration Community": Insights from the Case of an Open Source Software Project", in 4th Workshop on Open Source Software Engineering, pp.
TAIPEI, Taiwan -- ARM, Freescale Semiconductor, IBM, Samsung, ST-Ericsson and Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI), today announced the formation of Linaro, a not-for-profit open source software engineering company dedicated to enhancing open source innovation for the next wave of always-connected, always-on computing.