Additionally, the report highlighted Coverity's strengths in embedded software, open source quality - via its Coverity Scan service - and relationships with core ALM providers, including HP and IBM.
What does OSQ stand for?
OSQ stands for Open Source Quality (computing; Berkeley, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OSQ
We have 10 other meanings of OSQ in our Acronym Attic
- Open Standard for Public Transport (transit fare collection systems)
- Operations Support Product Team
- Outsourcing Professional Team (Jordanian freelancing team)
- Orbital/Suborbital Program Target Launch Vehicle
- Office of Science Policy and Technology Transfer (CDC)
- Odessa State Polytechnic University (Ukraine)
- Omsk State Pedagogical University (Russia)
- Old School Pro Wrestling, Inc. (Buffalo, NY)
- Oud Studenten Politieke Wetenschappen (Dutch: Former Student Political Science)
- Occupation Specialty Qualification (Canada)
- Ordered Sequence
- Organ Society of Queensland (music enthusiast group; Australia)
- Original Sound Quality (audio technology)
- Orion String Quartet (est. 1987; New York)
- Ontario Stone Quarriers Association (Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada)
- Open Source Question and Answer System (software)
- Ottawa Software Quality Association (Canada)
- Operating Standards and Quality Assurance Manual
- Object-Structured Query Language
- Office of Scientific Quality Review (USDA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Forum will also play host to a number of associated events and meetings including: the first ever Netbook World Summit; the second international conference on Open Source Quality (Qualipso Conference); a global overview on key FLOSS technologies for SMEs today; the OpenDay; and a complete track on FLOSS careers.