The required solution will include (but will not be limited to): - System design; - System hosting; - Back-office system hardware, software and resilience; - Model office; - A multi-modal passenger information system,including both static and real-time data; - Publication of data to an open source information exchange; - Online journey planning tool; - Mobile apps (applications); - SMS and other messaging to mobile phone media; - Internet media; - Active traffic management of the highway network; - Traffic signal priority measures (initially for the local bus network); - Service performance management systems; - Operational control plat Payable documents: no Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up: English.
What does OSINF stand for?
OSINF stands for Open Source Information
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OSINF
- Ontario Structure Inspection Manual (engineering safety standards; Canada)
- Open Society Institute Macedonia (Skopje, Macedonia)
- Organizations, Strategy and International Management (University of Texas at Dallas; Richardson, TX)
- Open and Scalable Intelligent Meter for Advanced Home Service
- Oh Shoot It's Monday Again
- Orissa Sponge Iron Manufacturers' Association (India)
- Ocean Status Information System
- Organismo Supervisor de la Inversión en Energía y Mineria (energy regulatory commission; Lima, Peru)
- Open Systems Interconnection Network
- Oh Shoot It's Not Friday (polite form)
- Open Systems Interconnection Network Layer Control Protocol
- Open-Source Intelligence
- Oh Shoot I Never Thought of That (polite form)
- Office of Sponsored International Programs (Office of the Vice President for Research; University of Alabama at Birmingham; Birmingham, AL)
- Ohio Statewide Imagery Program
- Open Sip (session initiation protocol)
- Open Source Integrated Portfolio
- Operational Safety Improvement Program
- Operational Suitability Improvement Program (aviation)
- Oregon Supplemental Income Program Medical (health care)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 will allow users the benefit of automatic analysis of open source information as it relates to their areas of geographic focus.
9780313391552 No more secrets; open source information and the reshaping of U.
According to the report, though the GAO examined sales before the signing of the updated sanctions in July 2010, the report "highlights open source information that, following further investigation by the State Department, could contribute to the identification of persons of firms whose activities may be sanctionable under ISA [Iran Sanctions Act of 1996], as amended by CISADA.
More than 300 experts are using on a daily basis Autonomy's technology to access, retrieve, process and analyze open source information from different news agencies and websites.
Ingres Corporation, a leading open source information management company for enterprise applications, has delivered the first open source application-specific software appliance.
All the more ironic are cases where they do have access to the open source information but simply do not have a current mission to convert it into unclassified intelligence.
This open source information is then prioritized, geo-coded and categorized by type and severity.