Intel Open Source Computer Vision Library, Available from: http://www.
What does OSCVL stand for?
OSCVL stands for Open Source Computer Vision Library (Intel Corporation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Open Source Core Team (IBM)
- Osun State College of Technology (Nigeria)
- Operations Support and Coordination Unit (National Parks and Wildlife Service; Australia)
- Outpatient Surgery Care Unit
- Obra Social y Cultural Sopeña (Spain)
- One-Sided Cross-Validation (kernel methods)
- Orthodromic Sensory Conduction Velocity (electromyography)
- Osceola & St. Croix Valley Railway (Osceola, WI)
- Orange Show Center for Visionary Art
- Owen Sound Collegiate and Vocational Institute (Canada)
- Oregon Society of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Old School Championship Wrestling
- One Step Closure for Wireless (registered trademark of 3M)
- Out-of-School Children and Youth
- Ocean Salmon Conservation Zone
- Open Source Consortium Zeeland (Netherlands)
- Oakland School District
- Object-Based Storage Device
- Obstructive Sleep Disorder
- Ocala Service Directory
Samples in periodicals archive:
The software is available through the Open Source Computer Vision Library (OpenCV 2.
issued a press release announcing that it has released the first Linux(a) version of its Open Source Computer Vision Library.