Wind River, a world leader in embedded and mobile software, has joined the Open Source Automation Development Lab (OSADL).
What does OSADL stand for?
OSADL stands for Open Source Automation Development Lab (Stuttgart, Germany)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Orissa State AIDS Control Society (India)
- Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense (for Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence)
- Office of the State Appellate Defender (Illinois)
- Ogólnopolskie Spotkanie Astronomiczne Doktorantów (Poland)
- Online Study Abroad Directory (University of Minnesota)
- Organ-Specific Autoimmune Disease
- Organization of Students of African Descent
- Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization
- Olney SCUBA Adventure Dive Club (Gaithersburg, MD)
- Operations System Address (Alcatel)
- Office of State Audits and Evaluations (Sacramento, CA)
- Office of Systems Architecture and Engineering
- Ohio Society of Association Executives
- Oklahoma Society of Association Executives (est. 1963; Oklahoma City, OK)
- Organización Salmantina de la Astronáutica y el Espacio
- Orthopaedic Self-Assessment Examination
- Office of Student Affairs and Facilities (Duke University)
- Office of the Secretary of the Air Force
- Open Software Architecture Forum
- Open Source Applications Foundation (free software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among others, additional cooperative efforts have been established with the FDT group in order to include the Sercos bus in FDT's specifications for cross-manufacturer and cross-product connection of software tools, and with the Open Source Automation Development Lab (OSADL) to promote the use of open source software in machine production and factory automation.