In less than three years, GroundWork has established an irrefutable leadership position in open source systems and network management, offering a viable and compelling open source alternative to proprietary IT monitoring solutions," said Tom Mawhinney, General Partner at JAFCO Ventures, which led the round.
What does OSALT stand for?
OSALT stands for Open Source Alternative (website)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OSALT
- Optical Society of America Journal B (optical physics)
- Open Systems Application Kernel
- Observatorio Social de América Latina (Spanish: Social Observatory of Latin America)
- Office of Student Activities and Leadership (various locations)
- Operating System Abstraction Layer
- Operation Save a Life (motorcycle awareness program)
- Oromo-Somali-Afar Liberation Alliance
- Organisation of South African Law Libraries
- Occupational Safety and Loss Prevention International
- Open Source Audio Library Project
- Oregon Sustainable Agriculture Land Trust
- O'Shaughnessy Asset Management, LLC (Stamford, CT)
- Office of Spectrum Analysis and Management (DISA)
- Officina Sperimentale Apparecchi Motori (Italian: Aircraft and Engines Experimental Workshop)
- Online Solutions Autorun Manager (software)
- Open Service Architecture for Mobile and Fixed Network Environment
- Optical Spectrum Analysis Module
- Oregon Society of Association Management
- Outsourced Sales and Marketing
- Overflow Sequential Access Method
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are pleased to offer commercial support and services for Apache Jackrabbit, providing customers with an open source alternative to proprietary legacy repositories.
Expansion into India further demonstrates Scalix's commitment to providing organizations around the world with a robust, field-proven open source alternative to the high cost of proprietary messaging and collaboration.
The Web Content Lifecycle Production Delivery Vendor Intangibles Dissected Universal Scenarios: The Key to Comparing CMS Product Comparisons Overview of the Landscape: Growth and Turmoil Examining Basic Specifications How We Categorize Vendors Matching Features to Requirements Special Issues of Managing Enterprise Web Content Major Enterprise Web Content Management Platforms Upper Tier Companies Delivery-Oriented Application Servers and Portals Mid-Market Mainstream CMS Packages Mid-Market Challengers Low-Priced Products Open Source Alternatives Regional Players Do It Yourself?
org), which creates open source alternatives to proprietary management systems.
About Alfresco Alfresco is the leading open source alternative for enterprise content management.
Open source alternatives without a compelling cost savings component will likely face hurdles with enterprise IT buyers.
The Postfix MTA has offered the market an important Open Source alternative, playing a significant role in ensuring secure message delivery," said Donald J.