The official investigation has achieved almost nothing and bears all the hallmarks of a cover-up rather than any real attempt to uncover the truth," said Hubert Tshiswaka of the Open Society Initiative for Southern Africa.
What does OSISA stand for?
OSISA stands for Open Society Initiative for Southern Africa
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Oil Spill Information System
- Olympus Soft Imaging Solutions (Germany)
- One-Stop Information Source (Texas A&M University)
- One-Stop Internet Shop (European Union)
- Open Scriptural Information Standard
- Open Shops for Information Services
- Open Source Information System (now Intelink-U; US DoD)
- Open Source Infrastructure Software
- Open Specification for Information Sharing
- Organisasi Siswa Intra Sekolah (student group)
- On-Site Information Systems, Inc.
- Open Systems Interface Standards List
- Operational Support Inventory Stockage List
- Organization of Standards and the International Society of Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Operational Stress Injury Social Support (Veterans Affairs Canada)
- On-Site Inspection Team
- Operational Strategies Implementation Team (Australian Strategic Air Traffic Management Group)
- Oulun Selittämättömien Ilmiöiden Tutkimusseura (Finnish: Oulu Muddled Phenomena Research Society; paranormal research group; Oulu, Finland)
- Office for Seniors Interests and Volunteering (Australia)
- Open Source Image Velocimetry (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joint responsibility Isabella Matambanadzo, Zimbabwe's programme director for the Open Society Initiative for Southern Africa, said: "It's really critical that this government comes together and delivers together.
Nothing will be delivered until the global community supports the realisation of these ambitious but realistic targets by Africa," said Sisonke Msimang, a representative of the African Civil Society Coalition on HIV and Aids, and head of HIV/Aids programmes at the Open Society Initiative for Southern Africa.
It's really critical that this government comes together and delivers together," said Isabella Matambanadzo, Zimbabwe programme director for the Open Society Initiative for Southern Africa.
The challenge will be delivering at a social level, in deliveirnig what citizens are expecting in educational opportunities, in health care and what public life will be like," said Isabella Matambanadzo, Zimbabwe programme manager for the Open Society Initiative for Southern Africa.