Unlike other hosted PBX services, Virtual PBX Complete supports complete blending of analog and IP telephony, while simultaneously incorporating open SIP peering.
What does OSIP stand for?
OSIP stands for Open Sip (session initiation protocol)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OSIP
We have 17 other meanings of OSIP in our Acronym Attic
- Ocean Status Information System
- Organismo Supervisor de la Inversión en Energía y Mineria (energy regulatory commission; Lima, Peru)
- Open Systems Interconnection Network
- Oh Shoot It's Not Friday (polite form)
- Open Source Information
- Open Systems Interconnection Network Layer Control Protocol
- Open-Source Intelligence
- Oh Shoot I Never Thought of That (polite form)
- Office of Sponsored International Programs (Office of the Vice President for Research; University of Alabama at Birmingham; Birmingham, AL)
- Ohio Statewide Imagery Program
- Open Source Integrated Portfolio
- Operational Safety Improvement Program
- Operational Suitability Improvement Program (aviation)
- Oregon Supplemental Income Program Medical (health care)
- Osaka School of International Public Policy
- Overwatch Standard Issue Pulse Rifle (gaming, Half-Life 2)
- Outpatient Systems Integrated Product Team
- Organismo Supervisor de Inversión Privada en Telecomunicaciones (Peru's telecom regulator)
- Offer Self-Image Questionnaire
- Objective Status Issues Recommendations
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today, the IP-based version of CIC, which uses the open SIP standard for VoIP, supports a total of 950 agents and business users processing on average 60,000 calls daily across the company's three U.
Virtual PBX Complete with VoIP Anywhere is a business VoIP telephony solution that incorporates IP-PBX and open SIP peering in a full-featured, scalable, easy-to-use package.
com/prnh/20120717/AQ40866LOGO) Virtual PBX Complete with VoIP Anywhere is a business VoIP telephony solution that incorporates IP-PBX, open SIP peering and non-proprietary hardware in a full-featured, scalable, easy-to-use package.
It can integrate onSIP with any network vendor having an open SIP implementation (permitting communication with other SIP networks).
By blending full business VoIP telephony, open SIP peering and lack of proprietary hardware, the solution allows mobility, versatility and scalability for the modern small and medium-sized business.
It shows us that by choosing the open SIP standard and high security standards, we are targeting the exact technologies the market wants.
The system also features open SIP Peering and is available with any non-proprietary phone.