One company, DynamicCity, has established its own solution through what is called the Open Service Provider Network (OSPN(TM)) model.
What does OSPN stand for?
OSPN stands for Open Service Provider Network (DynamicCity)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OSPN
We have 1 other meaning of OSPN in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Student Programs Leadership Development (San Francisco State University; San Francisco, CA)
- Occupational Skills Profiles Model
- On-Site Performance Manager
- Onsite Property Manager (software)
- Operating System Power Management (computing)
- Operational Street Pollution Model
- OS-directed Power Management
- Ohio Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Office Sports Programming Network
- Online School of Pastoral Nurture (ministry resource; Jack W. Hayford School of Pastoral Nurture)
- Open Source Portal Network
- Odborovy Svaz Pracovniku Obchodu (Czech: Union of Trade)
- Office of Satellite and Product Operations (National Environmental Satellite Data and Information Service)
- Oklahoma Sheriff and Peace Officers Association
- Oregon State Police Officers' Association (Salem, OR)
- Office of Science Policy and Planning
- Office of Security and Program Protection (US NASA)
- Office of Strategic Projects and Planning (Florida)
- Opsware Solution Partner Program (software)
- Optical Service Provisioning Platform (Zaffire Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are pleased that Veracity has recommitted to serving customers on UTOPIA's Open Service Provider Network," said Todd Marriott, UTOPIA's CEO.
Open Service Provider Networks deliver true broadband connections, service provider independence, and life-enhancing services to residents and businesses.