The award-winning product successfully completed Open Security Evaluation Criteria (OSEC) and OPSEC(TM) (Open Platform for Security) certifications in the third quarter.
What does OSEC stand for?
OSEC stands for Open Security Evaluation Criteria
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OSEC
We have 15 other meanings of OSEC in our Acronym Attic
- Object Serialization Early Binding (Standard for the Exchange of Product Model Data, ISO 10303; XML)
- Ontario Self-Employment Benefit (Ontario, Canada)
- Origine, Structure et Evolution de la Biodiversité (French: Origin, Structure and Evolution of Biodiversity)
- Orissa State Electricity Board (government-owned utility; India)
- Observatório de Segurança das Estradas e Cidades (Portugal)
- Ocean Systems Engineering Corporation
- Office of Sustainable Ecosystems and Communities (EPA)
- Office Suisse d'Expansion Commerciale (French: Swiss Office for Commercial Expansion; now Swiss Agency for Foreign Trade Promotion)
- Office Systems Education & Counseling
- On-Site-Electrolytic-Chlorination (Wallace & Tiernan)
- Ovarian Surface Epithelial Cell (biology)
- Open Study of Early Corticosteroid Treatment
- Occupational Skills and Enterprise Development
- Operational Services & Environment Description
- Office of Social and Economic Data Analysis
- One-Stop Export Documentation Center (Pasay City, Philippines)
- Orissa Socio-Economic Development Loan (Orissa, India)
- Occupational Safety and Ergonomics Excellence Program
- On-Line Symposium for Electronics Engineers
- Ontario Society for Environmental Education (Lakefield, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The laboratory independently tested the IntruShield 4000 (I-4000) using its new Open Security Evaluation Criteria (OSEC), a cutting-edge framework for the evaluation of security products that measures performance in real-world environments.
a leader in protecting enterprises and government organizations against the threat of network attacks and misuse, today announced that its Intrusion Management System has been verified against the Open Security Evaluation Criteria (OSEC) NIDS v1 standard.