Following an open public hearing and based on submitted comments, the committee found dissolvable tobacco products were not popular and also were not being "widely used for smoking cessation.
What does OPH stand for?
OPH stands for Open Public Hearing
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OPH
We have 20 other meanings of OPH in our Acronym Attic
- Office of the Public Guardian and Trustee (Ontario, Canada)
- Optical Fiber Composite Overhead Ground Wire (electric power)
- Optical Ground Wave
- Optical Pilot Ground Wire
- Optical Power Ground Wire
- Office of Public Health
- Old Parliament House (Canberra, ACT, Australia museum)
- Old People Home
- Old Police Headquarters (San Diego, CA)
- One Person Health Sciences, Inc (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Operation Politically Homeless (Libertarian Party outreach program)
- Orders Per Hour
- Organophosphorus Hydrolase
- Original Pancake House (restaurant chain)
- Oromocto Public Hospital (New Brunswick, Canada)
- Orthopedic Physically Challenged
- Osborne Park Hospital (Australia)
- Otto Petersen Haus (Aachen, Germany)
- Oxidized Polyvinyl Alcohol Hydrolase
Samples in periodicals archive:
Relatives of several young women who had fatal pulmonary emboli while on Yaz testified during the open public hearing portion of the meeting, calling for the withdrawal of drospirenone-containing contraceptives from the market, as did several women's health advocates who also testified.
Pete Sorenson and Rob Handy hold many open public hearings without misusing public comment.
Byline: PETER WOOD ALTHOUGH a step in the right direction, I consider the proposal to introduce open public hearings into alleged gross misconduct by police officers to be long overdue but too late to have any significant effect in preventing Britain becoming a police state.
During the open public hearing session of the meeting, representatives from the Endocrine Society and the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE) raised the issue of bioequiv-alence between the products, a topic that was not on the meeting's agenda.
When fair and open public hearings were finally held, the COS movement began to fail rapidly.
Senate subcommittee was to open public hearings in Washington on whether U.
He could appeal Crowley's decision, but that would result in an open public hearing on the matter.