The system is based on the LONWORKS(R) open protocol technology, and thus will provide modularity and future expandability.
What does OPT stand for?
OPT stands for Open Protocol Technology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OPT
We have 100 other meanings of OPT in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Telecommunications Policy
- Officer Physical Training
- Offshore Pipeline Technology
- Oil Penetration Test
- Oil Pressure Transmitter
- Oji Paper Ltd. (Japan)
- Onboard Performance Tool (Boeing)
- Online Poker Tour
- Onstreet Parking & Trees
- Open Plug-In Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
While other companies provide mobile IP solutions, they generally do so using less open protocol technology.