The value of Network Computing Architecture is greatly enhanced because it is based on open ORB standards," said Roger Sippl, chairman and CEO of Visigenic Software.
What does OOPP stand for?
OOPP stands for Open ORB (Object Request Broker) Python Prototype (Lancaster University; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OOPP
We have 3 other meanings of OOPP in our Acronym Attic
- Object-Oriented Programmable Integrated Circuit
- Object Oriented Programming Language
- Object Oriented Project Management
- Object-Oriented Programming and Models of Concurrency
- Out-of-Pocket Medical Expenses
- Object-Oriented Programing Meta-Language
- Object-Oriented Petri Net
- Ohio Organization of Practical Nurse Educators (Cleveland, Ohio)
- Out-of-Position Occupant (airbag studies)
- Objective Oriented Project Planning (planning tool, see ZOPP / GTZ)
- Osobni Ochranne Pracovni Prostredky (Czech: Personal Protective Equipment; employer health requirements)
- Out of Process Plug-ins (Mozilla Firefox)
- Organization of Promotional Products Salespeople (Natick, MA)
- Object-Oriented Programming (usually seen as OOP)
- Ounce of Prevention Reading Center (Flushing, MI)
- O'Brien's Oil Pollution Service (Spill Consultants)
- Object Oriented Program Support
- Object Oriented Programming & Systems
- Object-Oriented Problem Solving (computing)
- OC-12 Overhead Processor and Synchronizer (Nortel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Open ORB is free under the ExoLab Public License (equivalent to the Apache Public License).