Nokia, Samsung, SK Telecom, Square-Enix, Symbian, Tao Group, and Texas Instruments Unite with the Open Mobile Alliance to Support Open Gaming Specification DALLAS, Sept.
What does OMA stand for?
OMA stands for Open Mobile Alliance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OMA
We have 166 other meanings of OMA in our Acronym Attic
- Omaha, NE, USA - Eppley Airfield (Airport Code)
- One-Man Army (Quake 3 Arena clan)
- One-Minute Average
- Online Manual Archive
- Ontario Medical Association (Canada)
- Ontario Mining Association (Canada)
- Ontario Museum Association
- Open Management Architecture (3Com)
- Open Meetings Act
- Open Meta Archive
- Operations & Maintenance, Army
- Operations Management Application
- Operations Management Association
- Operations, Maintenance and Administration (various companies)
- Operations, Management, and Administration (US FEMA)
- Operator Monitoring Assessment
- Ophthalmic Medical Assisting (courses)
- Optical Manufacturers Association (various locations)
- Optical Modulation Amplitude (IEEE)
- Opto-Mechanical Assembly
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CMLA also will facilitate open participation in the Open Mobile Alliance DRM environment by defining standard agreements among service providers, content providers and device manufacturers.
SEVEN Networks([R]) today announced it has joined the Open Mobile Alliance (OMA), a wireless network standards organization, to contribute to the OMA's efforts to alleviate the impact of smartphone app signaling on carrier networks.
SAN DIEGO, September 28 /PRNewswire/ -- - Total Number of Enablers Reaches 37 as OMA Enhances Its Portfolio of Influential Specifications for the Deployment of Interoperable Services The Open Mobile Alliance (OMA), an international specifications setting body, announces the public availability of six new Enabler Releases.
The Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) is an industry forum, which develops open specifications to help in the creation of applications and services to be deployed over converged networks.
28 /PRNewswire/ -- The Open Mobile Alliance (OMA), an international specifications setting body, announces the public availability of six new Enabler Releases.
SAN DIEGO, June 13 /PRNewswire/ -- The Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) announces the availability of the OMA Push To Talk Over Cellular 1.
LiPS Specification Embodies OMA Service Enablers in Linux APIs MADRID, Spain -- The Linux Phone Standards (LiPS) Forum, adding to the growing momentum of mobile Linux, has established a formal liaison and framework for cooperation between the Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) and LiPS.