Byline: Melissa McKeon HOLDEN - Wachusett Regional School Committee member Cynthia Bazinet of Holden has filed a complaint with the committee as an individual alleging Open Meeting Law violations.
What does OML stand for?
OML stands for Open Meeting Law (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OML
We have 73 other meanings of OML in our Acronym Attic
- Oh My Lovato
- Oh My Love
- Oil Mining Lease (petroleum rights)
- Old Milwaukee Light (beer brand)
- On Media Label
- On-Line Maximum Lifetime
- One Minute Left
- One More Level (games website)
- Online Music Label
- Ontario Motor League (now Canadian Automobile Association)
- Operation and Maintenance Link (computer networking)
- Operation Medical Libraries
- Operational Multi-Crew Limitation (aviation)
- Optimal Muscle Length
- Orbit Motion Limited
- Order of Merit List
- Ordinary Maternity Leave (UK)
- Oregon Medical Laboratories (Springfield, OR)
- Organizational Maintenance Level
- Orkester Mandolina Ljubljana (Mandolin Orchestra from Ljubljana, Slovenia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Hardcover KF5753 Open meeting laws are intended to foster accountability and citizen participation in government.
If a member of the public believes there's an open meeting law violation, he or she can file a complaint with her office.
As Barry Smith, points out, the law says that any committee or board created by statute, such as the commission, is subject to the open meeting law.
Enforcement of the Open Meeting Law shifted to the AG's office July 1, 2010; its decision to Dudley was dated June 13.
Pellman's surprise retirement announcement comes amid criticism by some members of the Board of Supervisors that they have been frustrated by Pellman's handling of the state's open meeting law and the county's litigation costs.
Two other proposed articles would make it easier for the town to comply with the recently amended state Open Meeting Law.
I am an ardent supporter of the open meeting law and as attorney general I made upholding it one of my highest priorities.