This Open Management Architecture provides the ability to monitor printers at any management level with unprecedented ease and vision.
What does OMA stand for?
OMA stands for Open Management Architecture (3Com)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OMA
We have 166 other meanings of OMA in our Acronym Attic
- Oklahoma Museums Association (est. 1972)
- Old Motorcycle Association (Belgium)
- Olimpíada Matemática Argentina
- Omaha, NE, USA - Eppley Airfield (Airport Code)
- One-Man Army (Quake 3 Arena clan)
- One-Minute Average
- Online Manual Archive
- Ontario Medical Association (Canada)
- Ontario Mining Association (Canada)
- Ontario Museum Association
- Open Meetings Act
- Open Meta Archive
- Open Mobile Alliance
- Operations & Maintenance, Army
- Operations Management Application
- Operations Management Association
- Operations, Maintenance and Administration (various companies)
- Operations, Management, and Administration (US FEMA)
- Operator Monitoring Assessment
- Ophthalmic Medical Assisting (courses)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Only EMC provides the automation, openness and integration Burger King and other companies must have to successfully consolidate their storage applications under a single open management architecture.
POEMS is an open management architecture for the OEE that enables IT organizations to use software applications, tools and utilities from PLATINUM or other vendors to simultaneously manage multiple computing platforms, client/server networks and databases from a common console.