In addition to pumps, valves are the German manufacturer's second main product; automation products for the closed and open loop control and the monitoring of pumps and valves are also steadily gaining in importance.
What does OLC stand for?
OLC stands for Open Loop Control (automation)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OLC
We have 107 other meanings of OLC in our Acronym Attic
- Old Lutheran Church
- On Line Center
- On Line Computer
- On Line Creator/Creation (MUD)
- One Life Crew
- Online Learning Center (various organizations)
- Ontario Literacy Coalition (Ontario, Canada)
- Ontario Lottery Corporation (Ontario, Canada)
- Open Learning Centre
- Open Logical Channel
- Operations Liaison Coordinator (various companies)
- Optical Layer Control (Lucent)
- Optical Loop Carrier
- Optics of Liquid Crystals (conference)
- Oregon Lands Coalition
- Oregon Logging Conference
- Organizational Life Cycle (business model)
- Oriental Land Company (Japan)
- Original London Cast
- Orlando Lacrosse Club (Winter Park, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
11a standard is intended to provide reliable and secure wireless operation for non-critical monitoring, alerting, supervisory control, open loop control, and closed loop control applications.
However in this work the open loop control system is offered.
Nasdaq:XICO) today unveiled THOR(TM), a new architecture for high performance open loop control.
Nasdaq:XICO) unveiled THOR(tm), a new architecture for high performance open loop control.