The Next Generation Courseware Challenge finalists are: Acrobatiq, Cerego, CogBooks, Lumen Learning, Rice University OpenStax, Smart Sparrow, and the Open Learning Initiative at Stanford University.
What does OLI stand for?
OLI stands for Open Learning Initiative (RSA)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of OLI
We have 43 other meanings of OLI in our Acronym Attic
- Ocean Lakes High School (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Old Lizard Head Series (geology; UK)
- Old Lyme Historical Society (Lyme, CT)
- On Line Help Solution
- Oxford-Lafayette Humane Society (Oxford, MS)
- Oakland Livingston Human Service Agency (Michigan)
- Our Lady's Hospital for Sick Children (Ireland)
- Ocean Life Institute (Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution; Massachusetts)
- Oil Level Indicator
- On-Line Investor
- Open Learning Institute (Britain)
- Open Link Interface
- Operation Lifesaver, Inc.
- Order Line Item
- Oregon Law Institute (Lewis & Clark College; Portland, OR)
- Originating Line Indicator (ITU-T/CCS #7)
- Originating Line Information (qualifies Automatic Number Identification)
- OSI Library Interface
- Our Lady Immaculate (various locations)
- Outside Looking In (consulting group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since then, the university has been at the forefront of understanding how people learn, through such activities as the development of computer tutors based on cognitive learning technology, learning games and courses in CMU's Open Learning Initiative.
It is being developed with the help of Carnegie Mellon University's Community College Open Learning Initiative, representatives from which were also in town.
Carnegie Mellon University's Open Learning Initiative provides both instructor-led and self-paced learning opportunities with student assessments and intelligent tutoring capacity.
This effort is consistent with the commitment of Pri-Med's broader Open learning initiative designed to advance innovation in professional medical education.
She is currently Interim Executive Director for the University of Pennsylvania's Open Learning Initiative.
CMU has been working on the project through the school's Community College Open Learning initiative.
Online Experiments in Economics is part of the Carnegie Mellon Open Learning Initiative (OLI).