Patients from both arms then had the option of participating in the open label extension study (CHEST-2) after completing an eight-week blinded sham titration.
What does OLES stand for?
OLES stands for Open Label Extension Study (pharmaceutical research)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OLES
We have 2 other meanings of OLES in our Acronym Attic
- Open Linking and Embedding of Objects
- Official Languages in Education Protocol (Canada)
- Organic Light-Emitting Polymer
- Outdoor Leadership and Recreation (San Juan College, New Mexico)
- Oklahoma Law Enforcement Retirement System
- Office of Law Enforcement Standards
- Office of Literacy and Essential Skills (Human Resources and Skills Development Canada)
- Olivocochlear Lateral Efferent System
- On-Line Executive Summit
- One-Line Element Set
- Ontario Law Enforcement Training Academy (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Optimal Lightpath Establishment on Tree
- Organic Light-Emitting Transistor
- Office of Law Enforcement Technology Commercialization (National Institute of Justice's Office of Science and Technology program)
- Otsuka Long Evans Tokushima Fatty
- Oklahoma Law Enforcement Telecommunications System
- Office for Low Emission Vehicles (UK)
- Online Electric Vehicle (electromagnetic induction)
- Operation Lifesaver Educational Vehicle (rail safety; Canada)
- Orbital Life Extension Vehicle (spacecraft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patients in the placebo and the treatment arms of this study were then enrolled in an open label extension study and received adalimumab every other week plus methotrexate.
An open label extension study for the patients enrolled in the trial will be submitted under a separate protocol.
These data, presented this week at the 14th United European Gastroenterology Week (UEGW) in Berlin, Germany, and at the Annual American College of Gastroenterology (ACG) in Las Vegas, Nevada, were part of an open label extension study of patients who participated in the ENACT-2 trial.
Upon completion of the study, all patients will be enrolled in a separate open label extension study in which the patient will receive active drug if they were initially given placebo and/or they have the opportunity to have other affected joints treated.
A synopsis of the abstract titles and conclusions follow: (260) Results of the Extension to A-HeFT (X-A-HeFT) Support the Continued Safety and Tolerability of BiDil Conclusion: The results of the open label extension study of BiDil, X-A-HeFT, demonstrate a high level of compliance, duplicate the low mortality and support continued safety and tolerability of treatment with BiDil previously noted in A-HeFT.
Results from a one-year, open label extension study that included 127 patients support Geodon's longer-term efficacy and tolerability in these patients.
NASDAQ: ICGN) today reported the results of the Company's open label extension study to its Phase II study of ICA-17043 for the treatment of sickle cell anemia.