In addition to discussing his original goal of dedicating his career to designing systems to help the world solve its most difficult problems, Engelbart, who is interviewed by Eugene Eric Kim, will also describe his current projects -- the Open Hyperdocument System and the Bootstrap Institute.
What does OHS stand for?
OHS stands for Open Hyperdocument System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OHS
We have 131 other meanings of OHS in our Acronym Attic
- On Hand Stock (inventory)
- One Hundredth Street (New York bus depot)
- Oneida High School (Oneida, NY)
- Online High School (Stanford University)
- Ontario Health Study (Canada)
- Ontario Health Survey
- Ontario Historical Society (Canada)
- Opelousas High School (Louisana)
- Open Heart Surgery
- Open Here Stupid
- Open Hypermedia System
- Operator Head Space
- Optimal Health Systems
- Oracle HTTP Server
- Oral Health Section (various organizations)
- Orange High School
- Orchard Hills Basketball League (Milford, CT)
- Order Handling System
- Order of the Holy Sepulchre (Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem, an order of knighthood of the Catholic church)
- Oregon Historical Society (Portland, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the Open Hyperdocument System (OHS), currently in development, Engelbart and his team are building a toolset that will help organizations leverage their collective knowledge more quickly and effectively.