Other key features include the following: -- 100-MHz differential PCIe common reference clock or 125-MHz single-ended reference clock -- PCIe adaptive equalization -- Fully supports provisions of IEEE P1394b-2002 -- Fully compliant with 1394 Open Host Controller Interface Specification -- Cable power presence monitoring -- Active state link power management saves power when packet activity on PCIe link is idle -- 5K asynchronous FIFOs With the largest 1394b portfolio in the industry, TI makes home networking easy for design engineers, applications providers and consumers.
What does OHCI stand for?
OHCI stands for Open Host Controller Interface
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of OHCI
We have 1 other meaning of OHCI in our Acronym Attic
- Oklahoma Home and Community Education
- Oliver Higgins Consulting Engineers (Ireland)
- One-and-a-Half-Centered Expansion
- Oral Health Care Education
- Outdoor Hospitality Conference and Expo (National Association of RV Parks & Campgrounds)
- Ontario Health Care Evaluation Network
- Oregon Health Care Foundation (Portland, OR)
- Orlando Health Care Group (Orlando, FL)
- Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (United Nations)
- Office of Health Care Information (various locations)
- Office of Human Capital Management
- Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine
- Office of Hawaii Child Nutrition Programs (Department of Education; Honolulu, HI)
- Ordered Hierarchy of Content Objects
- Oriental Herb Company
- Occupational Health Clinics for Ontario Workers
- Office of Housing and Community Partnerships (Ohio)
- Oral Health Care Practitioner
- Office of Health Care Quality (Maryland)
- Office of Health Care Reform (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Devices include two IIDC (Industrial Instrumentation DC)-compliant cameras, a pair of 1394 Open Host Controller Interfaces (OHCI) and a 1.
Peripherals such as integrated USB On-the-Go (OTG) and full USB Open Host Controller Interface (OHCI) host capability eliminate the need for an external controller, further reducing power consumption as well as cost.
Adaptec's software will support NEC's Combo Open Host Controller Interface chips (uPD72870, uPD72871), its 1394 OHCI discrete chipset (uPD72861) and its 400Mbps PHY (uPD72850).
In addition, the CX22490 incorporates an integrated USB host controller core compliant with the Open Host Controller Interface (OHCI) standard and provides IDE multiword DMA support.
Nasdaq: OPTI) today announces its endorsement of Compaq, Microsoft and other companies' Open Host Controller interface for a Universal Serial Bus (USB) standard.
Wind River's VxWorks RTOS supports the Open Host Controller Interface (OHCI) and the Universal Host Controller Interface (UHCI) specifications for USB host controllers, which are typically implemented in a PC architecture and environment.
44 kernel supports the Open Host Controller Interface (OHCI) and the Universal Host Controller Interface (UHCI) specifications for USB host controllers, which are typically implemented in a PC architecture and environment.