Enhanced with Open Graphics Library (OpenGL) and Secure Shell (SSH) support, this market-leading solution boasts a new architecture designed to optimize performance for high-latency and low-bandwidth networks.
What does OpenGL stand for?
OpenGL stands for Open Graphics Library
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OpenGL
- Open ArsDigita Community System (advanced toolkit for building scalable, community-oriented web applications)
- Conference on Open Architectures and Network Programs (IEEE)
- Oregon Public Education Network Clearinghouse
- Open Computing Language
- Open-Source Project for a Network Data Access Protocol
- Open Energy Information (onine community)
- Open Embedded Library
- Open Flexible Java Online Research Designer
- Open Geodata Interoperability Specification
- Open Graphics Language
- Open Host Controller Interface
- Optimal Energy Management Configurable System
- Open Modeling and Simulation Architecture
- Open Source Napster Server
- Open Specification for Pretty Good Privacy Working Group (IETF)
- Open Signaling
- Open Secure Shell
- Open University of Hong Kong
- Open Unmanned Mission Interface
- Open Uniform Resource Locator
Samples in periodicals archive:
OpenGL which stands for Open Graphics Library, is an industry standard, cross platform programming interface for 3D graphics.
The updated graphics suite includes support for Open Graphics Library (OpenGL) 3D that enables highly customizable and rapid development of high-end GUIs to create improved end-user experiences across a variety of hardware platforms and operating systems, particularly in the aerospace and defense, industrial, and medical market segments.