Information providers and groups that want to create new information products using public sector data should find it much easier following the launch of the UK Open Government licence.
What does OGL stand for?
OGL stands for Open Government Licence (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OGL
We have 34 other meanings of OGL in our Acronym Attic
- Olympic Games Knowledge Services (Australia)
- Observer Group Lebanon (UN truce supervisory mission in southern Lebanon)
- Obstacle Goal List
- Office of Greek Life
- Oil and Gas Lease (mineral law)
- Online Gaming League
- OnMobile Global Ltd. (various locations)
- Open Gaming License
- Open General License
- Open GL (Programming API)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A We are at the forefront of the government's open data policy and we launched the Open Government licence in September, making it faster and easier than ever before to freely use public sector information, whether the information is subject to copyright or database rights.