In addition to his work on Microsoft Money, Horadan helped create the Open Financial Connectivity specification, a software specification designed to help financial institutions' Web sites exchange information with Quicken and Money.
What does OFC stand for?
OFC stands for Open Financial Connectivity (Intuit, Microsoft And Checkfree)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OFC
We have 150 other meanings of OFC in our Acronym Attic
- Olayan Financing Company
- Old Fart Clan (gaming, Day of Defeat Clan)
- Old Fashioned Christmas
- Old Fine Canadian (whisky)
- Old First Church
- Omega Force Clan (gaming clan)
- Omron Finance Canada
- Ontario Fitness Council (Canada)
- Open Fibre Control (Paroli)
- Open File Connection
- Open Food Challenge
- Open Friction Course (asphalt roadway paving material)
- Operation First Casualty (political protest)
- Operations and Facilities Council
- Opportunity for Change (school system program to help troubled children)
- Optical Fiber Cable
- Optical Fiber Communications
- Optical Fiber Conference (IEEE communications society)
- Optical Fiber Coupler
- Optical Fiber, Conductive (ITS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Open Financial Exchange specification is the convergence of Microsoft's Open Financial Connectivity, Intuit's OpenExchange, and CheckFree's electronic banking and payment protocols.
The Digital Companies provide Open Financial Connectivity (OFC)-based, on-line banking software and back-end solutions enabling community-sized banks to provide customers access to account information over the Internet.
Like CFI, Microsoft is demonstrating its commitment to integrated delivery systems through the Open Financial Connectivity specification.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 26, 1996--Edify Corporation today became the first provider of interactive service software to support Microsoft Corporation's Open Financial Connectivity (OFC) specification.
Nasdaq: MSFT), in conjunction with a broad and impressive list of financial institutions, today announced a series of significant developments in the adoption of Open Financial Connectivity (OFC) within the financial services industry.
Utilizing Microsoft Open Financial Connectivity (OFC) Standards, Banks Can
The foundation for the strategy is the recently published Open Financial Connectivity (OFC) specification, a technical specification that supports the delivery of home-banking services to multiple home-banking software products and back-end solutions.