6% for the same period in 2008, primarily due to a higher loss reserve for a new open ended line of credit product that we started offering to consumers in Virginia in late 2008.
What does OEL stand for?
OEL stands for Open Ended Line (chemical process industry for a pipe open to the atmosphere)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OEL
We have 29 other meanings of OEL in our Acronym Attic
- Oesterreichische Kontrollbank (German(
- Occupational Exposure Level
- Occupational Exposure Limit
- Office of Early Learning (various locations)
- Office of Experiential Learning (various schools)
- Office of Export Licensing
- Office of Extended Learning (various organizations)
- Offshore Employee Leasing
- Old English Language
- Open End License
- Opened End Line (of credit)
- Operational Equipment List (US Army)
- Operational Events List
- Optical Engineering Laboratory (University of Warwick, UK)
- Optical Evaluation Laboratory
- Optional Endorsement Line (US postal service)
- Ora et Labora (Latin: Pray and Work)
- Oracle Enterprise Linux
- Organic Electroluminescent (display technology)
- Organizational Equipment List
Samples in periodicals archive:
This open ended line of credit and existing credit lines actually may exceed the total of $2,500,000.