The Bank of New York will provide an integrated custody and fund accounting service to Standard Life Investments' new multi-manager open ended investment company (OEIC).
What does OEIC stand for?
OEIC stands for Open Ended Investment Company
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OEIC
We have 3 other meanings of OEIC in our Acronym Attic
- One Eye Integration (trauma therapy)
- Open Ended Investigation
- Operational Efficiency Initiative (various organizations)
- Operations Excellence Infusion
- Organización de Estados Iberoamericanos (Spanish)
- Organizational Environment for Integration (Capability Maturity Model Integration)
- Outside Equity Interest
- Ovarian Epithelial Inclusion
- Oregon Ethics in Business
- Ohio East India Company (freelance web consulting)
- OptoElectronic Integrated Circuit
- Open-Ended Investment Companies
- Office of Economic and Industrial Development (Holyoke, MA)
- Oil & Energy Industries Development Company
- One-Way Elevator with Interleaving and Delayed Start
- Office of Educational Innovation and Evaluation (Kansas State University)
- Office of Executive Inspector General (Illinois)
- Organizational Effectiveness Interest Group (Ottawa, Canada)
- Oman and Emirates Investment Holding Company (United Arab Emirates)
- Oman and Emirates Investment Holding Company (Muscat, Oman)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bank of New York uses its proprietary platform to provide investor servicing and its common accounting platform to provide fund accounting services to Majedie Asset Management Investment Fund Company, a new UK Open Ended Investment Company (OEIC).