The HBL Asset Management, a wholly owned subsidiary of Habib Bank Limited, is currently managing four open end funds by the name of HBL Income Fund, HBL Multi Asset Fund, HBL Money Market Fund and HBL Stock Fund.
What does OEF stand for?
OEF stands for Open End Fund
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OEF
We have 42 other meanings of OEF in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Environmental Engineering and Technology
- Organization for Energy Efficient Technology
- Otis Elevators Employees Union
- Ocean Environmental File
- ODST (Orbital Drop Shock Trooper) Expeditionary Force (gaming clan)
- Office of Educational Facilities (Florida Department of Education)
- Ojai Education Foundation (Ojai, CA)
- Olfactory Evoked Magnetic Field
- Ontario Equine Federation (Canada)
- Open Education Faculty (Turkey)
- Open Experimentation Framework
- Open-End Face
- Operation Enduring Freedom (US DoD)
- Operation Enduring Freedom (US government response to September 11, 2001 terrorism attacks)
- Operational Efficiency Factor
- Operational Experience Feedback (EU)
- Optimal Extension Fields (elliptic curve cryptosystems)
- Order of Ecumenical Franciscans (religious order)
- Oregon Entrepreneurs Forum
- Organization Enhancement Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also succeeds Cryan as co-manager of the following: Evergreen Diversified Bond Fund (NASDAQ:EKDLX), an open end fund, and closed end fund Evergreen Utilities and High Income Fund (AMEX:ERH).
The Adviser expects that, while it may take longer, the investment by the Fund in portfolio securities consistent with the Fund's new investment objective will likely take several days after the conversion to an open end Fund.