RightsML is based on an existing rights expression framework, the Open Digital Rights Language (ODRL).
What does ODRL stand for?
ODRL stands for Open Digital Rights Language
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 2 other meanings of ODRL in our Acronym Attic
- Oregon Dispute Resolution Commission (est. 1989)
- Ohio Division of Real Estate & Professional Licensing
- Occupational Dermatology Research and Education Centre (Victoria, Australia)
- Ohio Directors of Religious Education Organization
- Office of United States Defense Representative, India
- Offline Digital Reference Inspection (print verification; various companies)
- Optimal Diameter Routing Infrastructure (graph theory)
- Optimum Data Recovery, Inc. (various locations)
- Orthopedic Device-Related Infection (treatment risk)
- Organ Donation and Recovery Improvement Act of 2004
- Office of the Delaware River Master
- On Demand Rich Media (technology concept term)
- Ontrack Data Recovery for Netware
- Office of Detention and Removal Operations (US FEMA)
- Office of Defense Representative, Pakistan
- On-Demand Delay-Constrained Unicast Routing Protocol
- Oyster Disease Research Program (US NOAA)
- Oklahoma Department of Rehabilitation Services (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Online Dispute Resolution System
- Orbital Decay and Reboost Simulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 standard and the Open Digital Rights Language (ODRL) v1.
These include eXtensible Rights Mark-up Language (XrML), developed by ContentGuard; RealNetworks' eXtensible Media Commerce Language (XMCL); the Open Digital Rights Language (ODRL); and the Digital Property Rights Language (DPRL).