0 also includes an Install-Shield wizard for easier installation, dozens of Excel PivotTable productivity reports, an open database connectivity (ODBC) driver, improved user tracking, shipment tracking, address mapping and much more, Open Systems says.
What does ODC stand for?
ODC stands for Open Database Connectivity
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ODC
We have 170 other meanings of ODC in our Acronym Attic
- Oklahoma Department of Commerce
- On Demand Community (IBM)
- On Demand Configuration (software)
- On-Demand Routing with Caching
- One Day Competition
- One Degree Connected LLC
- Online Data Correction
- Ontario Dairy Council (Canada)
- Ontario Development Corporation (Government of Ontario Corporation - Canada)
- Open Data Connection (Microsoft)
- Open Door Cambridge
- Open Door Clinic
- Opening Day Collection (various organizations)
- Opera don Calabria (disability organization; Verona, Italy)
- Operation Desert Capture
- Operational Data Center (various organizations)
- Operational Data Centre (various organizations)
- Operational Design Criteria
- Operational Detachment C (a battalion size Special Forces Unit or C Team)
- Optical Datacom
Samples in periodicals archive:
The IDEAM products provide easy development tools for non-technical designers to create graphical data collection applications for Microsoft CE/POCKET PC compatible PDAs; they also facilitate open database connectivity, wireless networking, custom ActiveX-based application development, and ERP host connectivity.
Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) is the international API standard for database access.
StarSQL provides fast, direct access to IBM's DB2 relational databases from UNIX applications or any Open Database Connectivity (ODBC)-compliant desktop application.