She is a member of the Steering Committee of the Open Compliance and Ethics Group (OCEG), charter member and former Chair of the Council on Corporate Compliance of the Conference Board, member of the Advisory Board of Directors for the Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics, charter member of The Compliance & Ethics Leadership Council of the Corporate Executive Board, and member of the Ethics and Compliance Officers Association (ECOA).
What does OCEG stand for?
OCEG stands for Open Compliance and Ethics Group (Phoenix, Arizona)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCEG
- Overlap Corrected Electro-negativity Equalization
- Office for Central and Eastern Europe Initiatives (Canada)
- Ottawa Carleton Earthquake Engineering Research Center (Canada)
- Oxford Centre for the Environment, Ethics and Society (Oxford University; UK)
- Overseas Chinese Environmental Engineers and Scientists Association (Ohio)
- Office of the Continuing Education Fund (Hong Kong)
- Optical Cable Entrance Facility
- Overseas China Education Foundation
- Orphans' Court Electronic Filing System (Philadelphia, PA)
- Office of Criminal Enforcement, Forensics, and Training
- Oxford Cardiac Electrophysiology Group (Parks Road, Oxford, England, UK)
- Oregon Center for Environmental Health (Portland, OR)
- Ocean Construction Equipment Inventory (US DoD)
- Office of the Chief Electrical Inspector (Australia)
- Office of the Committee for European Integration (Poland)
- Oxford Companion to English Literature
- Observer Classroom Environment Measure (education)
- Office of Consolidated Emergency Management (Washington County, OR)
- Office of Cooperative Environmental Management (EPA)
- Orange County Emergency Management (various states)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Open Compliance and Ethics Group (OCEG), a nonprofit consortium of companies, nonprofits, business leaders and academics, in July announced the formation of its Hotline Working Group, a panel that will document a global set of open standards for whistleblower hotlines.
This year, Lyndon Group has added two professionals to this group, which is headed by Douglas Beeuwsaert, former vice president of the Open Compliance and Ethics Group.
Curran is a frequent speaker at GRC industry conferences, an influential contributor to the Open Compliance and Ethics Group (OCEG) as well as IBM's Data Governance Council, and a blogger for "Compliance on Demand.
Curran will share their experiences gained from working with numerous organizations and industry groups such as the Open Compliance and Ethics Group (OCEG).
Basham has participated in various advisory capacities for national organizations including the Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards (OASIS), the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA), the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), the Object Management Group (OMG) and the Open Compliance and Ethics Group (OCEG).
Ted Frank, president of Axentis, has an extensive background in compliance and is a founder of the Compliance Consortium and the Open Compliance and Ethics Group (OCEG).
Participating associations include: American Electronics Association (AeA); American Society for Quality (ASQ); Association of Government Accountants (AGA); and The Open Compliance and Ethics Group (OCEG), as well as several corporate practitioners and leading academics in the field.