None of the patients had previously had open carpal tunnel release, and two patients had had previous blind carpal tunnel injection without fenestration or hydrodissection.
What does OCTR stand for?
OCTR stands for Open Carpal Tunnel Release (neurology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OCTR
We have 3 other meanings of OCTR in our Acronym Attic
- Ocean Colour Techniques for Observation, Processing and Utilization Systems
- Orange County Theatre Organ Society (California)
- Officer Candidate Training Plan (Canadian military)
- Oklahoma Commission for Teacher Preparation (est. 1995)
- Operational Command Training Program
- Organizational Command Training Program
- Ontario Cancer Treatment Practice Guidelines Initiative (Canada)
- Office of the Commissioner of Telecommunications and Postal Regulation
- Office of Centers, Training and Resources
- Office of Computational and Technical Research (now Office of Advanced Scientific Computing Research; US Department of Energy)
- Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association (Canada)
- Ontario Cancer Treatment & Research Foundation (Ontario, Canada)
- Oregon Clinical and Translational Research Institute
- Observatory on Children, Teens and Science (International School for Advanced Studies; Italy)
- Ocean Color and Temperature Scanner
- Ocean Colour and Thermal Scanner
- Ombudsman Case Tracking System (US Department of Education)
- On-Call Technical Services (Bakersfield, CA)
- Optical Cable Transmission System
- Oxford Co-operative Training Scheme (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chirurgia tradizionale o Open Carpal Tunnel Release (OCTR) La tecnica classica prevedeva un'incisione longitudinale e curva, tra le due eminenze thenar, di circa 4-5 cm di lun ghezza.
Elderly patients can benefit from open carpal tunnel release surgery, but a larger than expected number experience persistent disability after surgery, a new study revealed.