Open Broadcast Network (OBN), a locally run television broadcaster based in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, has rolled out SeaChange's Broadcast MediaCluster (BMC) 15001 play-to-air system.
What does OBN stand for?
OBN stands for Open Broadcast Network (Bosnia & Herzegovina wide television network)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OBN
We have 25 other meanings of OBN in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles (Columbus, OH)
- Oxford Book of Modern Verse
- Oyster Bay Marlborough Vineyards Limited (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Obligatory BMW Content (newsgroups; forums)
- Ocean Basin Narrative
- Ohio Board of Nursing
- Oklahoma Board of Nursing
- Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics (Oklahoma)
- Old Boys Network (various locations)
- Open Bibliotheek Netwerk
- Open Business Network
- Order of the Brown Nose
- Outcomes-Based Network (Coventry Workers' Comp Services; Florida)
- Overseas Business Network (UK)
- One Bank No Boundaries (award)
- Outer Banks North Carolina
- Old But Not Dead
- Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Observatori de Neologia (Spain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Information Agency, he helped develop and train personnel to operate an independent television network -- The Open Broadcast Network -- in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
SkyStream is pleased to work with Tiernan in demonstrating the power of building open broadcast networks that securely support exciting broadband applications via today's existing broadcast bandwidth," said Jim Olson, president and CEO of SkyStream.