Configured as an open architecture system and packaged in a compact, modular design, the system is easily linked by industry standard networks to other open architecture systems using supported SQL databases.
What does OASYS stand for?
OASYS stands for Open Architecture System (advanced aviation system development)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OASYS
We have 1 other meaning of OASYS in our Acronym Attic
- Organismos Astikon Syginonion Thessalonikis (Greek: Organization of Urban Transportation of Thessaloniki)
- Office of the Assistant Secretary for Veterans' Employment and Training (Washington, DC)
- Office of the Assistant Secretary of War (US DoD)
- Ontario Association of Social Workers (Canada)
- Obstacle Avoidance System
- Office Automation System
- Online Automated System
- Ontario Assessment System (Government of Ontario, Canada)
- Open Architecture Synthesis Studio (Korg)
- Operability Assessment System
- Operator Assist System
- Orbit Analysis System
- Obligations Assimilables du Trésor (French treasury bond)
- Of All Time
- Office for the Advancement of Telehealth
- Office of Aerospace Technology
- Office of Applied Technology
- Office of Appropriate Technology (California)
- Offshore Assault Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
The open architecture system can coordinate multiple disparate alerts, alarms, biometrics, intelligent video, sensors and access points and provide complex event-driven responses.
ASAS Block II is a major open architecture system using common hardware and software components to provide field commanders with near real-time intelligence for battlefield decision-making.
With more than 300 FLEX platform systems installed at more than 40 customers worldwide, Teradyne has the largest installed base of open architecture systems in the ATE market," said Sten Peeters, Teradyne OpenFLEX Product Manager.
The advanced system software developed on this platform integrates with industry-standard components to offer the advantages of open architecture systems.
Next-generation networks require the telecommunications industry to shift from proprietary platforms, which are expensive to build and support, to industry-standard, open architecture systems that are cost-effective, flexible, and standards-based," said Jim Ewel, chief executive officer at GoAhead.
Cubic's open architecture system design allows the other transport operators in southern Sweden to join the "Resekortet" smart card-based system now or in the future.
Through this partnership with IBM, we will be able to offer innovative open architecture system designs from our headquarters in Shanghai.