Sprout Space was the modular category winner of the Open Architecture Challenge: Design the classroom of the future by Architecture for Humanity and the Open Architecture Network.
What does OAN stand for?
OAN stands for Open Architecture Network
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OAN
We have 26 other meanings of OAN in our Acronym Attic
- Oregon Association for Medical Transcription
- Ohio Ambulance and Medical Transportation Association (Columbus, OH)
- Österreichische Automobil Motorrad und Touring Club (Austrian Motoring Organisation)
- Österr. Automobil-, Motorrad- und Touring-Club
- Ornithologische Arbeitsgemeinschaft Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (German: Ornithological Association of Mecklenburg Vorpommern)
- Aids to Navigation Division (US Navy)
- On Another Note
- Online Account Number
- Open Access Network
- Open Aggregate Navigation
- Open Austrian Network
- Operational Area Networks
- Optical Access Network
- Optical Access Node
- Oregon Association of Nurserymen
- Outdoor Adventure Network
- Overshoot Amplitude Noise
- Owner Applied Number (number supplied by a business to identify a particular product)
- Oklahoma Association of Nurse Anesthetists (Norman, OK)
- Organization of Asian and Pacific News Agencies
Samples in periodicals archive:
All the design solutions are now available on the Open Architecture Network for designers and school administrators to learn from and adapt to their own context.
The CFDD also played a key role in the development of the TIAA-CREF Advisor Network, a pre-approved open architecture network of RIAs and IARs designed to enhance participant outcomes by expanding access to independent advisors.
Designs will be 'open sourced' for anyone to replicate through Creative Commons licensing on the Open Architecture Network.
in 2006, is recognized as the technology leader in open architecture network hub systems, terminal products and wagering applications.
Rebuild San Diego, a chapter of Architecture for Humanity, has posted a project on the Open Architecture Network (http://www.
The Open Architecture Network is hosted on Sun's Sun Fire[TM] servers based on AMD Opteron[TM] processors at AMD's global headquarters in Sunnyvale, California.
Earlier this year Sun teamed with the TED Prize partners to unveil the Open Architecture Network, which brings together architects, designers and community organizers to freely share blueprints, ideas and resources for improvement projects in areas affected by hardship.