The Open Appraisal Document Interface, or OADI, is a set of objects that facilitate the transport/receipt and translation/creation of XML files that adhere to the standard.
What does OADI stand for?
OADI stands for Open Appraisal Document Interface (file upload)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OADI
- Oxford Academy of Documentary Film, Ltd. (Headington, UK)
- 1-Oleyl 2-Acetyl Diglycerol (biochemistry)
- Omni-Directional Axis-Displaced Gregorian (antenna)
- Open Architecture Development Group
- Ottawa Area Dressage Group (Canada)
- Olney Amputee Dove Hunt (Olney, TX)
- Omni-Directional Axis-Displaced Hyperbola (antenna)
- One Armed Dove Hunt (Olney, TX amputees event; now known as Olney Amputee Dove Hunt)
- Observe, Assess, Design, Implement (business model)
- Office for the Advancement of Developing Industries (University of Alabama-Birmingham)
- Ohio Animal Defense League
- Optical Add-Drop Multiplexer (optical telecommunications device)
- Outsourcing Account Delivery Manager (various companies)
- Operational Area Disaster Medical Health Coordinator
- On a Different Note
- Optical Add/Drop Node (Sycamore)
- Organization for Associate Degree Nursing
- Orlando Anti-Discrimination Ordinance Committee (Florida, USA)
- Office of Alcohol and Drug Programs (San Bernardino, CA)
- Operations Automated Data Processing
Samples in periodicals archive:
July 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Software for Real Estate Professionals (SFREP) has announced its adoption of the Open Appraisal Document Interface (OADI), developed by FNC Inc.
The new digital signature legislation will make CMDC's data handling extremely valuable, while FNC's Open Appraisal Document Interface (OADI) guarantees that electronic data will be accessible to lenders and appraisers from multiple software sources.