Over the last five years it has reached thousands of people through environmental projects via the Big Lottery-backed Open Air Laboratory (Opal) scheme.
What does OAL stand for?
OAL stands for Open Air Laboratory
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OAL
We have 47 other meanings of OAL in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio Administrative Knowledge System
- Oregon Assessment of Knowledge and Skills (Oregon Department of Education)
- Obey All Laws (various locations)
- Observatório Astronómico de Lisboa (Portugese: Lisbon Astronomical Observatory)
- Office of Acquisition and Logistics (US VA)
- Office of Administrative Law
- Offline Address List (Microsoft Outlook)
- Olympic Airways Greece (ICAO code)
- Open Access Lab (various universities)
- Open Access Leiden (Netherlands)
- Open Audio Library
- Open Audio License (EFF)
- Operations Acceptance Letter (UK project management)
- Optical Array Logic
- Optimized ACL Logging (Cisco)
- Order, Algebra and Logics (conference)
- Ordinary Adoption Leave (UK)
- Organización Anarquista Libertad (Spanish; Anarchist Freedom Organization, Argentina)
- Orico Auto Leasing (Japan)
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster (Lancaster, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
How dare the Government use Scotland as an open air laboratory and risk our environment and well-being without being given our full consent?
A Soil Association spokeswoman said: "The Government should have had this desk research done first, before setting up these field trials and using the environment as an open air laboratory.