In its role as a FERC-approved Regional Transmission Organization, the Midwest ISO is responsible for the following: -- Administering a single region-wide tariff -- Maintaining the Midwest ISO's Open Access Same-time Information System (OASIS) website -- Ensuring region-wide market monitoring services -- Managing parallel path flows for the region -- Maintaining operational authority -- Monitoring all critical facilities in the Midwest ISO region -- Monitoring reliability and network security for the region -- Developing and implementing market-based congestion management measures.
What does OASIS stand for?
OASIS stands for Open Access Same-time Information System (Extranet)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OASIS
We have 183 other meanings of OASIS in our Acronym Attic
- Online Administration School Information System
- Online Aerospace Supplier Information System
- Online Airport Spatial Information System
- Online Archival Search Information System (Harvard University)
- Online Automated Supplier Information System
- Ontario Administration of Settlement and Integration Services
- Ontario Agencies Supporting Individuals with Special Needs (Canada)
- Ontario Association of Sewage Industry Services (Canada)
- Ontologically Anthropocentric Sensory Immersive Simulation
- Open Access Same Time Information Service (EPRI)
- Open Artwork System Interchange Standard
- Operability Assessment System for Integrated Simultaneous Engineering
- Operate At Standard Idle Speeds
- Operation and Science Instrument Support
- Operational and Supportability Implementation System (FAA)
- Operational Application of Special Intelligence Systems
- Operational Area Satellite Information System
- Operations Analysis and Simulation Interface System
- Operations Analysis Strategic Interactions Simulation (Model)
- Operations and Science Instrument Support
Samples in periodicals archive:
TradeWave's main value is that its technology is used widely for OASIS, the Open Access Same-time Information System, the national electricity trading system which underpins the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission's efforts to deregulate the US electricity utility industry.
OpenLink"), a leading provider of cross-asset trading, risk management and related operational, portfolio management and optimization software to worldwide companies in the global energy, commodities and financial services markets, today announces that it has entered into a joint venture agreement with MCG Energy Solutions, LLC ("MCG"), a nationally recognized leader in the provision of power scheduling systems, meeting North American Electric Reliability Council (NERC) e-Tag, Open Access Same-Time Information System (OASIS), and ISO communications requirements for electricity markets.
NYISO has deployed a series of improvements to the Open Access Same-Time Information System (OASIS) website in an effort to simplify the electronic display of important operational and market information.
Identrus' digital certificate program and related services are now accepted as the critical component for identity authentication into many Open Access Same-time Information System (OASIS) electrical trading sites across North America.
MAPPCOR also serves as an Impartial Administrator for the regional transmission tariff, and maintains an Open Access Same-Time Information System (OASIS) node for MAPP members.
The OATI webScheduler(SM) application will be tightly integrated with the OATI Tagging(SM) service, the Open Access Same-time Information System (OASIS), the energy management system (EMS), and the future retail market operations system.
The eSuite of tools (eFTR, eDocuments, eSchedules, eCapacity, eData) and PJM Open Access Same-Time Information System (OASIS) empower members and stakeholders with the information they need to make informed decisions about their power needs and policies.