So it will be an open access plan and gas could be coming either from block 12 if we are able to find additional gas, or from other operators in Cyprus or indeed maybe there is gas that would be coming from Israel over time as well," he concluded.
What does OAP stand for?
OAP stands for Open Access Plan (managed care)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OAP
We have 116 other meanings of OAP in our Acronym Attic
- On Air Personnel
- On Air Presenter (broadcasting)
- On Air Promotion (broadcasting)
- On-Air Personality
- One Act Play
- One Arm Pull-up
- One Arts Plaza (Dallas, TX)
- One-Step Approval Procedure
- Ontario Association of Pathologists
- Ontario Automobile Policy
- Open Air Pub (Engineering Undergraduate Society; McGill University; Canada)
- Operations Approval Panel
- Opportunities Abroad Program (California)
- Optically Activated Pigmented (coating systems)
- Oral Anti-Platelet (therapy)
- Orbit Average Power (spacecraft electric power systems)
- Orbiting Astronomical Observatory
- Ordered Access Pairs
- Organic Action Plan (EU)
- Organizational Assessment Package
Samples in periodicals archive:
The majority of our customers in Illinois are enrolled in our open access plan that provides access to a comprehensive network of health care professionals, so we are pleased that our plans performed well in the rankings.
The MSA plan is an open access plan in which members can see any Medicare-approved provider who is willing to accept the terms of the plan.
Medicare beneficiaries who choose to enroll in a WellCare Open Access plan will continue to pay their Part B premium, but will enjoy the added benefits of being a member of a PFFS plan.
Under the bill, private use would not result from (i) spot sales of no more than 30 days; (ii) certain exchange agreements where the MOU is a net purchaser (determined annually); (iii) sales to other MOUs as long as the purchasers are not engaged in open access plans and will use the purchased output for governmental purposes; and (iv) sales of excess output not exceeding $1 million per facility.
Additionally, State of Illinois employees enrolled in Coventry's HMO or Open Access Plan (OAP) will gain access to UICOMP for their medical needs.
AvMed has completely re-engineered its health plan product portfolio -- adding new open access plans that allow members to see any doctor they want, consumer-driven plans that are compatible with personal health spending accounts, and affordable new plans for small businesses.
s ("PersonalCare") provider network to serve state of Illinois employees in central Illinois who choose the Open Access Plan (OAP).