Links to online directories of Open Access journals: * Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ): Lists more than 3000 journals available as open access.
What does OAJ stand for?
OAJ stands for Open Access Journals (online publications)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OAJ
We have 1 other meaning of OAJ in our Acronym Attic
- Overaction of the Ipsilateral Superior Oblique
- Office of American Indian Trust
- Office of Apprenticeship Information and Training (Washington, DC)
- Ontario Association of Interval and Transition Housing (Canada)
- Old and in the Way
- Omni Air International Virtual (simulations)
- Overseas Absentee Internet Voting (Philippine Commission on Elections)
- Jacksonville, NC, USA (Airport Code)
- Ohio Association for Justice (formerly Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers)
- Olympians Association of Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
- Open Agility Jumper (dog training)
- Opetusalan Ammattij
- Ontario Association of Jungian Analysts (Toronto, Ontario, Canada; est. 1979)
- Oregon Association of Justice Attorneys (law)
- Operation Alliance Joint Control Group
- Ontario Association of Junior Educators (Canada)
- Office of Adult and Juvenile Justice Assistance (Colorado)
- Oakland Raiders (football team)
- Oakland, CA, USA - Metropolitan Oakland International Apt (Airport Code)
- Object Application Kernel
Samples in periodicals archive:
Almost every major publisher has open access journals with all papers paid by authors, or hybrid open access, in which authors can choose to pay up front," Dylla explains.
Today, researchers can choose to publish in over 1,500 hybrid journals as well as more than 30 full open access journals and these numbers will continue to grow rapidly.
For instance, some open access journals such as BioMed Central, operate on a model where a university or college pays a membership fee to subsidize the cost of publication.
9781843346265 Scholarly communication in library and information services; the impacts of open access journals and e-journals on a changing scenario.
Abstract World-wide, there are over 4,000 peer-reviewed, scholarly, open access journals (Geist 2009).
The new title is one of seven new open access journals launched by Marquette this year.
The Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), based at Lund University in Sweden, tracks the rapid increase in the number of journals offering immediate open access to all research articles.