Lynette recently wrote an article titled Craziness Creeps up on us-Generation after Generation, which was published on OpEdNews.
What does OEN stand for?
OEN stands for OpEdNews (website)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OEN
We have 19 other meanings of OEN in our Acronym Attic
- Oracle Enterprise Messaging Service
- Order and Execution Management System
- Order Entry Management System
- Object Exchange Model Template
- Operational Emergency Management Team
- One-Electron Molecular Tight-Binding
- Old English Mastiff Trust Foundation (East Millstone, NJ)
- Office of Emergency Medical and Trauma Prevention (Washington)
- Ontario Education Number
- Ontario Environmental Network
- Optical Entertainment Network (Houston, Texas)
- Oregon Entrepreneurs Network (formerly Oregon Enterprise Forum; Portland, OR)
- Oregon Equestrian Network (horses)
- Organization of the European Nation
- Original Equipment Number
- Orthodox European News Agency
- Outra Escola, Novos Amigos (Portuguese: Other School, New Friends)
- Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian national bank)
- Organisations Environnementales Non Gouvernementales (French: Non-Governmental Environmental Organizations)
- Organismes Environnementaux Non Gouvernementaux (French: Environmental Non-Governmental Organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a meta-anarchic newsletter I have been issuing (since being ousted as a "too Left" political commentator in OpEdNews.
46) See Lawrence Lucas, "Open Letter to USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack," OpEdNews.
The piece, posted on the progressive website OpEdNews.
COUNTRYSIDE: I write for my own publication, along with several others including Natural News, OpEdNews, Freedom's Phoenix, and The American Chronicle.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] One article that flooded foodies' e-mail boxes was the OpEdNews.
As a postscript to my interview with David Ray Griffin, I am reminded of a March 30 article by journalist Doug Thompson published on OpEdNews.
org ** Short version: "On Pelosi Power: Public Option Still Viable" * September 18, 2009 -- "The Politics Of Health Care Reform" -- in The New York Times -- by Robert Weiner of RWA (letter) * August 12, 2009 -- "Health Reform Opposition A Tangled Web Of Vested Interests: Insurance Industry Isn't On Patients' Side" -- in The South Florida Sun Sentinel -- by Robert Weiner and Jordan Osserman of RWA * August 7, 2009 -- "The Prognosis For Health Reform" -- in The Palm Beach (FL) Post -- by Robert Weiner and Jordan Osserman of RWA | PDF ** Reprinted on OpEdNews ** Reprinted on Truthout.