FY'11 Achievers Facts: * 105% increase in monthly revenue over the last 12 months * 162% employee growth * $14M in financing from JLA Ventures, GrandBanks Capital, Laurence Capital and Ontario Venture Capital Fund * Headquartered in San Francisco and Toronto "Our research shows that innovative recognition programs, such as those delivered through Achievers, can create breakthrough improvements in employee engagement and performance through the dynamics of transparent, peer-to-peer feedback and recognition," said Josh Bersin, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Bersin & Associates.
What does OVCF stand for?
OVCF stands for Ontario Venture Capital Fund (limited partnership: Ontario, Canada government and institutional investors)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OVCF
We have 1 other meaning of OVCF in our Acronym Attic
- Ojai Valley Chamber of Commerce (California)
- Ojai Valley Community Church (Ojai, CA)
- Open Virtualized Contact Center
- Oro Valley Country Club (Oro Valley, AZ; est. 1959)
- Owens Valley Career Development Center (Bishop, California)
- Ohio Valley Creative Energy
- Operational Voltage-Controlled Element (audio engineering)
- Ohio Valley Creation Education Association
- Ohio Valley Construction Employers Council, Inc.
- Onondaga Venture Capital Fund (Syracuse, NY; est. 1985)
- Osteoporotic Vertebral Compression Fracture
- Owen Valley Christian Fellowship (Spencer, IN)
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital (Bakersfield, CA)
- Online Vacation Center Holdings Corp
- Ohio Valley Community Health Information Network (now Netwellness; Cincinnati, OH)
- Offshore Voluntary Compliance Initiative (Internal Revenue Service)
- Online Video Communications, Inc.
- Odyssey Video Communications Ltd. (Bangalore, India)
- Orkhon Valley Cultural Landscape (Germany)
- Optic Vesicle Conditioned Medium
Samples in periodicals archive:
TORONTO -- The Ontario Venture Capital Fund is committing $20 million in EdgeStone Capital Venture Fund III (EdgeStone) to help support innovative, high-growth businesses, including high-potential companies in Ontario.
7 million raised in a Series B financing round led by GrandBanks Capital and the Ontario Venture Capital Fund with participation by JLA Ventures and Laurence Capital.
9 /PRNewswire/ -- A new $165-million Ontario Venture Capital Fund will help create the jobs of the future by boosting cutting-edge companies in the province.