The move, worth an average pounds 10 a year between April 2007 and March 2010, came after Northumbrian, which is 26% owned by the Ontario Teachers Pension Plan Board, secured all the funding it needed for its capital investment programme on more attractive terms.
What does OTPPB stand for?
OTPPB stands for Ontario Teachers Pension Plan Board (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Office of the Provost Marshall General
- Optical Transparent Packet Network (IEEE)
- Operational Test Project Officer
- Orientation Towards People of the Same Sex (British Department of Trade and Industry definition of homosexual)
- Occupational Therapy Post-Professional (Dalhousie University; Canada)
- Ocean Thermal Power Plant
- Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan (Canada)
- Oolong Tea Polymerized Polyphenols
- Oriented to Time, Place and Person (medical status)
- Other Than Private Passenger (commercial insurance business)
- Open Transport/Point-To-Point Protocol
- Office of Tax Policy Research (University of Michigan)
- Office of Terrorism Preparedness and Response
- One Time Programmable Read-Only Memory
- Outline Test Plan Resume Sheet
- On Target Performance Systems (Tallahassee, FL)
- One True Pairing
- One-Time Password Specification
- Operational Test Program Set
- Operational Test Program Set/Site
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sincerely, Orient Overseas (International) Ontario Teachers Pension Plan Board Limited By:/s/ Nicholas Sims By:/s/ Stephen Dowd ---------------------- --------------------- Name: Nicholas D.
The Ontario Teachers Pension Plan Board has also asked a judge to block Molson Inc.
Funding was provided by VenGrowth Private Equity Partners of Toronto, Ontario, Kodiak Venture Partners of Waltham, Massachusetts, and Teachers' Private Capital, the private equity arm of the Ontario Teachers Pension Plan Board.
Existing investors participating in this round include Ontario Teachers Pension Plan Board, Celtic House International Corporation, and GTI Capital.
New investors Capital Technologies CDPQ, Crosspoint Venture Partners, Duff Ackerman and Goodrich, and The Ontario Teachers Pension Plan Board joined the existing Series A, venture capital investors Accel Partners and Benchmark Capital.
Original investors include GTI Capital, Celtic House, Ontario Teachers Pension Plan Board, and Newbridge Networks.
Investors include Newbridge Networks, a world leader in designing, manufacturing, marketing and servicing a comprehensive family of networking products and systems; Celtic House, an investment corporation focused on start-up businesses in the areas of telecommunications and information technologies; Ontario Teachers Pension Plan board, responsible for the retirement income of over 200,000 teachers and pensioners; and GTI Capital, a Montreal-based venture capital group focused on start-up companies whose core competency is new technology.