It was indeed a welcome relief when the province announced funding (up to 83 per cent) from the Ontario Small Town and Rural Development Initiative (OSTAR), the Ontario Strategic Infrastructure Financing Authority (OSIFA) and the Northern Ontario Heritage Fund Corp.
What does OSIFA stand for?
OSIFA stands for Ontario Strategic Infrastructure Financing Authority (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OSIFA
- Open Source Intrusion Detection Systems
- One Summer in Europe (blog)
- Open Systems Interconnection Environment
- Open Society Initiative for East Africa
- Oh Shoot, I Forgot (polite form)
- Okanagan Society of Independent Filmmaking
- Open Source Intelligence Forum
- OpenServo InterFace
- Operating System Interface
- Our Strength in Families
- Operational Sequence and Information Flow Analysis
- Offshore Site Investigation and Geotechnics (various locations)
- Oklahoma School Insurance Group
- Online Special Interest Group (various organizations)
- Open Source Implementation Group
- Oregon State Investment Group (Oregon State University)
- Outdoor Special Interest Group (Japan)
- Office of Chief Signal Officer (US Navy)
- Occupational Safety and Industrial Hygiene (course)
- Or So I've Heard