Toronto CityPASS saves travellers around 43 percent in discounts on the cost of tickets purchased separately for attractions like the CN Tower, Royal Ontario Museum, Ontario Science Centre, Casa Loma, and the Toronto Zoo.
What does OSC stand for?
OSC stands for Ontario Science Centre (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OSC
We have 356 other meanings of OSC in our Acronym Attic
- On-Scene Coordinator
- On-Site Certification (various organizations)
- Oncological Sciences Center (Purdue University; Indiana)
- One Step Closer
- Oneway Subjourney Check for Normal Fares (airfare construction)
- Online Service Centre
- Online Sexual Compulsivity
- Online Support Center (various organizations)
- Online Support Community (various organizations)
- Onshore Slug Catcher
- Ontario Securities Commission
- Ontario Systems Corporation
- Open Set Condition (mathematics)
- Open Source Community (computing)
- Open Source Creativity
- Open Source Culture (software)
- Open Source Curriculum (computing resource)
- Open Space Conservation (zoning; various locations)
- Open Space Cooling System
- Open Space Council (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The exhibition was also hosted by Ontario Science Centre and The TELUS World of Science in Canada.
In an official statement, the Ontario Science Centre, in Toronto, Canada, claimed it had been sent the footage by a member of the public for analysis, reports the Sun.
April 9 to September 6 at the Ontario Science Centre.
Find answers to these and other super-charged questions at the new Marvel Super Heroes exhibition at the Ontario Science Centre (open until March 25, 2007).
In hoping to establish some complimentary linkages with Science North and the Ontario Science Centre, he envisions creating a Northern science excursion tour for visiting school groups from southern Ontario, combining other unique outdoor activities such as survival training.
The Ontario Science Centre, Don Mill Road is worth a visit.
and the Ontario Science Centre have announced a new multiyear strategic partnership in support of the "Agents of Change" initiative, which aims "to awaken and develop the attitudes, skills, and behavior that foster innovation, with a focus on youth.