HealthFest 2002 participants currently include the Canadian Medical Discoveries Fund, BIOTECanada, the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Ag- Canada, the Arthritis Society, the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Ontario Rehabilitation Technology Consortium, Anemia Institute for Research and Education, Canadian Medical Hall of Fame, Ontario Special Olympics, Pheromone Sciences Corporation, and the University of Guelph AgriFood and Life Sciences Division.
What does ORTC stand for?
ORTC stands for Ontario Rehabilitation Technology Consortium (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ORTC
We have 3 other meanings of ORTC in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio Rail Tourism Association (est. 1999)
- Ohio Rehabilitation Technology Association
- Ohio Retired Teachers Association (Columbus, OH)
- Olympic Roads and Transport Authority (Australia)
- Outdoor Recreation and Trails Advisory Board (Alaska Department of Natural Resources)
- Orthodox Aid (Finnish)
- Observatoire Régional des Transports en Bretagne (French: Regional Transport Observatory in Britain)
- Office de Radiodiffusion-Télévision du Benin (French: Benin Radio-TV Office)
- Object Real-Time Communications (computer community group)
- Old Republic Title Company
- Operational Readiness Training Complex
- Organizational Readiness Training Center (US Army; Professional Education Center; Little Rock, AR)
- Overall Roadmap Technology Characteristics (International Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors)
- Office of Recreation and Tourism Development (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign; est. 1995)
- Oregon Resource and Technology Development Fund (est. 1985; Portland, OR)
- Oak Ridge Technical Enterprises Corp.
- Ontario Round Table on Environment and Economy (Canada)
- Oak Ridge Thermal Ellipsoid Plot Program (molecular modeling)
- Orchestrated Rise to Fall (music blog)
- Organisation de Radiodiffusion et Television Française
Samples in periodicals archive:
Specifications and parameters for these solutions have been honed through in-depth consumer research conducted at the Centre for Sight Enhancement with the assistance of the Ontario Rehabilitation Technology Consortium (ORTC).
Betacom's Retail Magnifier was developed from research by University of Waterloo's Centre for Sight Enhancement and the Ontario Rehabilitation Technology Consortium.