[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] He's gathered endorsements for his bill from the Ontario Provincial Police Association, Canadian Automobile Association, the Ontario Trucking Association, Ontario Road Builders Association and the Ontario Safety League.
What does OPPA stand for?
OPPA stands for Ontario Provincial Police Association (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OPPA
We have 24 other meanings of OPPA in our Acronym Attic
- Over Power Protection
- overprotective parent(s)
- Ovine Progressive Pneumonia (Montana sheep pneumonia)
- Oxford Psychology Press (UK)
- Oxley Park Primary (school)
- Oxygen Partial Pressure
- Office of Policy, Planning and Analysis
- Office of Pre-Professional Advising (University of South Carolina)
- Ohio Promotional Products Association (Akron, OH)
- Online Privacy Protection Act (California)
- Operation Plan Package Appraisal
- Office of Planning, Policy Analysis and Communications (US Environmental Protection Agency)
- Office of Program Policy Analysis and Government Accountability (Florida)
- Opposing Army
- Office of Planning, Program Analysis and Support (Connecticut)
- Organic Producers and Processors Association of Zambia
- Office of Policy Planning and Budget (US DHHS)
- Office of Programme Planning, Budget and Accounts (UN)
- Organisme Professionnel de Prévention du Bâtiment et des Travaux Public (French: Professional Organisation for the Prevention of Construction and Public Works; est. 1947)
- Oak Park Photography Club (Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ontario Provincial Police Association, which represents the more than 200 heavily armed officers who converged on the protestors last fall, filed an injunction to prevent the SIU from obtaining photographs of police who were there.